Why Should I Chose Jule Beauty Academy for my Professional Beauty Qualification?
- Jule Academy operates with small groups (between 6 to 8 per class) to ensure individual attention for each student.
- Jule Academy focuses on practical study more than other institutions so that students are 'salon ready' when they complete the course ...this is a major consideration if you are looking to gain employment within the beauty industry.
- Specialist Tutors ensure that you get taught by professionals who have and continue to have current hands on experience in the beauty industry.
- We automatically include additional courses (free of charge), which we feel to be absolutely necessary in order to gain employment within the beauty industry e.g threading, spray tan and two week gel polish.
- The VTCT programme is one of continuous assessment; this is particularly beneficial for students who struggle with the whole 'examination' process and also eliminates the need for costly examination fees.
- All students have access to salon experience through Jule Beauty & Spa (Ashbourne, Swords, Malahide, Dublin City Centre and Portlaoise)
- Jule Academy has a proven track record of success: most of Jule therapists have come through the Jule Academy (see testimonials on 'About Us')
- The VTCT syllabus is reviewed annually with the result that obsolete/outdated treatments, which are no longer relevant, are excluded.
- Jule Academy offers all students the opportunity to take additional classes alongside the Beauty Specialist course at preferential rates.